US Forest Service Road 3116 is a two track gravel/dirt road which winds up the hills to Capitol Rock and nearby camping areas. July 14, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Road Trip! Unparalleled Easy Scenic Drive for scenery, culture, and history
- Elusive, Powerful Elk! Seldom Seen Like This in the Beautiful Badlands!
- TR National Park Working on These 4 Big Changes for Even More Visitors
- Cheer up! Take One of These Three Refreshing Cold Winter Road Trips
- Mouth-Watering Valentine’s Sweets in the Beautiful Badlands