June is a month of bright greens grasses in western North Dakota. The the wild yellow clover is at the height of its bloom, the landscape can be brilliant! The area around Square Butte is open range, and this cow seemed to be welcoming us as we drove past on Square Butte Road.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Road Trip! Unparalleled Easy Scenic Drive for scenery, culture, and history
- Elusive, Powerful Elk! Seldom Seen Like This in the Beautiful Badlands!
- TR National Park Working on These 4 Big Changes for Even More Visitors
- Cheer up! Take One of These Three Refreshing Cold Winter Road Trips
- Mouth-Watering Valentine’s Sweets in the Beautiful Badlands