Drive west of Camp Crook, South Dakota and you’ll discover a road leading to a geological wonder, a landmark important to the cattle drives of the late 1800’s. Capitol Rock. West of Camp Crook, South Dakota, just over the Montana border. July 14, 2020
- Places to go (168)
- Things To Do (137)
- North Dakota scenery (103)
- North Dakota (94)
- North Dakota Badlands (91)
- #NorthDakota (302)
- Badlands (293)
- #beautifulbadlands (292)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (259)
- #ndlegendary (238)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Now is the time to catch fall colors in the Badlands.
- Readers Picked the Six Most Popular Badlands Road Trip Destinations
- Elbowoods Church was there when the Badlands lined the Missouri River
- Best Soup In The West? Knoepfla. Knopfla. Knophla. Knoefla. Knoephla!
- Are these Missouri River hills at Watford City Birnt or Burnt?