Drive west of Camp Crook, South Dakota and you’ll discover a road leading to a geological wonder, a landmark important to the cattle drives of the late 1800’s. Capitol Rock. West of Camp Crook, South Dakota, just over the Montana border. July 14, 2020
- Places to go (179)
- Things To Do (141)
- North Dakota scenery (113)
- North Dakota Badlands (103)
- North Dakota (102)
- #NorthDakota (301)
- #beautifulbadlands (290)
- Badlands (285)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (252)
- #ndlegendary (244)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 5 Landmarks in the Beautiful Badlands Look Like Their Name — Battleship Butte is one.
- A low Sun Makes Sunday Afternoon Drive a Treasury of Impressive Winter Landscapes.
- Readers Love These Bloodcurdling Wild West Murder Stories
- Have You Seen the Top 4 Badlands Subjects from 2020?
- Borscht! Pampushky! A Ukrainian New Year Feast!