Drive west of Camp Crook, South Dakota and you’ll discover a road leading to a geological wonder, a landmark important to the cattle drives of the late 1800’s. Capitol Rock. West of Camp Crook, South Dakota, just over the Montana border. July 14, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Road Trip! Unparalleled Easy Scenic Drive for scenery, culture, and history
- Elusive, Powerful Elk! Seldom Seen Like This in the Beautiful Badlands!
- TR National Park Working on These 4 Big Changes for Even More Visitors
- Cheer up! Take One of These Three Refreshing Cold Winter Road Trips
- Mouth-Watering Valentine’s Sweets in the Beautiful Badlands