Where’s the best place to take Mom for a great Mother’s Day meal?
Where to eat on Mother’s Day! We surveyed sixteen communities in western North Dakota and eastern Montana to scout out the region’s favorite eateries for Mother’s Day celebrations. The response was tremendous! Thirty two different establishments were recommended, with seven receiving especially high response.
Top Seven Places To Take Mom For Mother’s Day in the Beautiful Badlands are:
The Williston Williston, North Dakota
Home of Eleven Restaurant & Lounge and The Williston Boutique Hotel
The Fringe at the Sidney Country Club Sidney, Montana
Food & Beverage with full liquour bar and poker/keno machines. Capacity of clubhouse is 253 and club is open 12 months
Krugers Kitchen Rhame, North Dakota
Cafe and catering. Open Monday through Saturday 6am to 8 pm
Lonnie’s Williston, North Dakota
Restaurant with breakfast, brunch, and coffee shop.
Grand Williston Williston, North Dakota
4th Annual Perogie & Prime Rib Mother’s Day Brunch Belfield, North Dakota
Theodore’s Dining Room Medora, North Dakota
A delectable omelet station that pairs perfectly with a scrumptious roast beef carving station, crab cakes, farmers hash, and breakfast torts (quiche). Add in perfectly prepared blueberry pancakes, vanilla brioche bread pudding, and PRESTO! You’ve got yourself a Mother’s Day brunch done right!
Following closely in ratings for great Mother’s Day dining were:
- Metanoia, Watford City, ND
- Meadowlark, Sidney, MT
- Cugini Italian Bistro, Dickinson, ND
- Williston Brewing Company, Williston, ND
- Grandma Sharon’s, Williston, ND
- South 40, Sidney, MT
- Red Rooster, Crosby, ND
- Prairie Bistro, Mohall, ND
- Brickhouse Grille, Dickinson, ND
- Outsiders Bar & Grill, Watford City, ND
These area restaurants and cafes received very good recommendations as well:
- Rodiron Grill, Sidney, MT
- Tobacco Gardens Resort & Marina, Watford City, ND
- Teddy’s Lounge, Watford City, ND
- Outlaws Bar & Grill, Williston, ND
- Basil Sushi Bar & Asian Fusion, Williston, ND
- Smokey Bonz, Portal, ND
- Haley Dam Marina, Scranton, ND
- Thee Garage & Steakhouse, Baker, MT
- Pastime Club & Steakhouse, Marmarth, ND
- JaBBR’s Family Restaurant, Bowman, ND
- Night Before, Palermo, ND
- Over the Edge Bar & Grill, Camp Crook, SD
- Dakota Diner, Dickinson, ND
- Players Sports Bar & Grill, Dickinson, ND
- Edgewater Country Club, New Town, ND
Where do you like to dine in western North Dakota and eastern Montana?
Do you have a favorite eatery, coffee shop, or bakery in western North Dakota or eastern Montana? Let us know! We’d like to try it!
We love to explore the Beautiful Badlands and Grasslands of eastern Montana and western North Dakota. Join us by subscribing to our blog and newsletter. We’re on Facebook, too! Beautiful Badlands ND
Ever shared a road with Long Horn Cattle and TONS! (literally) of bison? You might here: Longhorns and Bison Might Surround You Here
Would you eat this ‘prehistoric’ fish? Many people do! Read about that here: These Fish Are Ugly and Huge and We Eat Them!
This brilliant green landscape stretched forever! We Felt Like We Were on The Top of The World!