Custer lead his troops through this area on his historic, fateful march to the Little Big Horn in 1876. Today the land looks much the same as it did then, but the addition of modern conveniences and recreational opportunities has slightly changed the landscape. The greens of the Bully Pulpit Golf Course, south of Medora, North Dakota, glow brightly as the sun goes down on this November day.
- Places to go (168)
- Things To Do (137)
- North Dakota scenery (103)
- North Dakota (94)
- North Dakota Badlands (91)
- #NorthDakota (302)
- Badlands (293)
- #beautifulbadlands (292)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (259)
- #ndlegendary (238)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Now is the time to catch fall colors in the Badlands.
- Readers Picked the Six Most Popular Badlands Road Trip Destinations
- Elbowoods Church was there when the Badlands lined the Missouri River
- Best Soup In The West? Knoepfla. Knopfla. Knophla. Knoefla. Knoephla!
- Are these Missouri River hills at Watford City Birnt or Burnt?