Custer lead his troops through this area on his historic, fateful march to the Little Big Horn in 1876. Today the land looks much the same as it did then, but the addition of modern conveniences and recreational opportunities has slightly changed the landscape. The greens of the Bully Pulpit Golf Course, south of Medora, North Dakota, glow brightly as the sun goes down on this November day.
- Places to go (179)
- Things To Do (141)
- North Dakota scenery (113)
- North Dakota Badlands (103)
- North Dakota (102)
- #NorthDakota (301)
- #beautifulbadlands (290)
- Badlands (285)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (252)
- #ndlegendary (244)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 5 Landmarks in the Beautiful Badlands Look Like Their Name — Battleship Butte is one.
- A low Sun Makes Sunday Afternoon Drive a Treasury of Impressive Winter Landscapes.
- Readers Love These Bloodcurdling Wild West Murder Stories
- Have You Seen the Top 4 Badlands Subjects from 2020?
- Borscht! Pampushky! A Ukrainian New Year Feast!