A majestic male elk in the South Unit of Theodore Roosevelt National Park, North Dakota, meanders across a prairie dog town as is searches for food on -15 degree winter day. February 13, 2021 Photo by Carole Priestley.
- Places to go (179)
- Things To Do (141)
- North Dakota scenery (113)
- North Dakota Badlands (103)
- North Dakota (102)
- #NorthDakota (296)
- #beautifulbadlands (284)
- Badlands (279)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (246)
- #ndlegendary (244)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 5 Landmarks in the Beautiful Badlands Look Like Their Name — Battleship Butte is one.
- A low Sun Makes Sunday Afternoon Drive a Treasury of Impressive Winter Landscapes.
- Readers Love These Bloodcurdling Wild West Murder Stories
- Have You Seen the Top 4 Badlands Subjects from 2020?
- Borscht! Pampushky! A Ukrainian New Year Feast!