Rømmegrøt, also known as rømmegraut, is a Norwegian porridge made with sour cream, whole milk, wheat flour, butter, and salt. Rømme is a Norwegian word meaning a heavy sour cream made from cream or blend of whole milk and cream which is acidified; ‘grøt’ translates as porridge This recipe is from Watford City Centennial cookbook, ‘A Taste of History’.
- Places to go (170)
- Things To Do (138)
- North Dakota scenery (109)
- North Dakota (98)
- North Dakota Badlands (98)
- #NorthDakota (311)
- Badlands (307)
- #beautifulbadlands (305)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (268)
- #ndlegendary (248)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 4 Road Trip Sunday Drive ideas. The thrill of the Badlands from your car!
- Spectacular Fall Colors on the Maah Daah Hey Trail. An Outstanding Five Day Adventure in the Beautiful Badlands!
- Use this Checklist Before a Fall Hike in the Badlands
- Best Apple Pies in the Beautiful Badlands!
- A quick trip for a rewarding autumn hike in the colorful Badlands