We didn’t feel alone as we traced old highways on the back roads of the Beautiful Badlands areas of western North Dakota. Somehow, these curious bovines seemed to welcome our slow drive past their home.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Numbers 6-10 Best Places in the Badlands
- Readers say These are the 5 Best Places in the Badlands
- A nasty job — washing clothes at Fort Buford — a job for laundresses
- Tips for your mini-vacation to get away from it all, and get off the beaten path
- Dump the flip flops, get boots like these for the Badlands