The Lewis and Clark Legacy Trails honor the memory of Lyle and Nettie Holtan, ranchers who once owned the land on which the Indian Hills Recreation Area was established.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Three Popular Trails Make it into the Top Reasons People Visit the Badlands
- Road Trip! Unparalleled Easy Scenic Drive for scenery, culture, and history
- Elusive, Powerful Elk! Seldom Seen Like This in the Beautiful Badlands!
- TR National Park Working on These 4 Big Changes for Even More Visitors
- Cheer up! Take One of These Three Refreshing Cold Winter Road Trips