The Lewis and Clark Legacy Trails honor the memory of Lyle and Nettie Holtan, ranchers who once owned the land on which the Indian Hills Recreation Area was established.
- Places to go (166)
- Things To Do (136)
- North Dakota scenery (102)
- North Dakota (94)
- North Dakota Badlands (89)
- #NorthDakota (299)
- Badlands (290)
- #beautifulbadlands (289)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (256)
- #ndlegendary (236)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Best Soup In The West? Knoepfla. Knopfla. Knophla. Knoefla. Knoephla!
- Are these Missouri River hills at Watford City Birnt or Burnt?
- This farmers’ market does more than sell garden produce
- Honey and Hispanic Dancing — A man’s take on a farmers’ market
- Celebrate Labor because it gave us the “playgrounds of the Badlands.”