A hike from Magpie Valley, or from the Ice Caves Trailhead parking area leads here. Under the protruding rocks is the only ice cave in North Dakota.
- #10-14 fun easy and historic healthy Badlands attractions for 2021
- Add 4 More of the top healthy Badland Attractions to Your 2021 calendar
- Photo Gallery –12 Images Celebrating the Badlands Each Month in 2020
- Top 10 Photo Memories of 2020 in the Beautiful Badlands
- Why does the Theodore Roosevelt National Park have a herd of cows?
- #NorthDakota (251)
- Badlands (246)
- #beautifulbadlands (235)
- #ndlegendary (226)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (205)