The Old East Entrance Trail in the South Unit of Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota is an easy 0.8 mile hike to the vacant stone building which once connected the park to Old Highway 10.
- Places to go (179)
- Things To Do (141)
- North Dakota scenery (113)
- North Dakota Badlands (103)
- North Dakota (102)
- #NorthDakota (296)
- #beautifulbadlands (284)
- Badlands (279)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (246)
- #ndlegendary (244)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 5 Landmarks in the Beautiful Badlands Look Like Their Name — Battleship Butte is one.
- A low Sun Makes Sunday Afternoon Drive a Treasury of Impressive Winter Landscapes.
- Readers Love These Bloodcurdling Wild West Murder Stories
- Have You Seen the Top 4 Badlands Subjects from 2020?
- Borscht! Pampushky! A Ukrainian New Year Feast!