The Old East Entrance Trail in the South Unit of Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota is an easy 0.8 mile hike to the vacant stone building which once connected the park to Old Highway 10.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Three Popular Trails Make it into the Top Reasons People Visit the Badlands
- Road Trip! Unparalleled Easy Scenic Drive for scenery, culture, and history
- Elusive, Powerful Elk! Seldom Seen Like This in the Beautiful Badlands!
- TR National Park Working on These 4 Big Changes for Even More Visitors
- Cheer up! Take One of These Three Refreshing Cold Winter Road Trips