A motor caravan enters the Old East Entrance, June 4, 1949 for a dedication ceremony for Theodore Roosevelt National Memorial Park in North Dakota as shown on the Old East Entrance Trailhead signage.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Three Popular Trails Make it into the Top Reasons People Visit the Badlands
- Road Trip! Unparalleled Easy Scenic Drive for scenery, culture, and history
- Elusive, Powerful Elk! Seldom Seen Like This in the Beautiful Badlands!
- TR National Park Working on These 4 Big Changes for Even More Visitors
- Cheer up! Take One of These Three Refreshing Cold Winter Road Trips