A motor caravan enters the Old East Entrance, June 4, 1949 for a dedication ceremony for Theodore Roosevelt National Memorial Park in North Dakota as shown on the Old East Entrance Trailhead signage.
- Places to go (179)
- Things To Do (141)
- North Dakota scenery (113)
- North Dakota Badlands (103)
- North Dakota (102)
- #NorthDakota (296)
- #beautifulbadlands (284)
- Badlands (279)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (246)
- #ndlegendary (244)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 5 Landmarks in the Beautiful Badlands Look Like Their Name — Battleship Butte is one.
- A low Sun Makes Sunday Afternoon Drive a Treasury of Impressive Winter Landscapes.
- Readers Love These Bloodcurdling Wild West Murder Stories
- Have You Seen the Top 4 Badlands Subjects from 2020?
- Borscht! Pampushky! A Ukrainian New Year Feast!