The Nux Baa Ga Trail (which means ‘all the people’ in the Hidatsa language) was constructed through cooperation of the Army Corps of Engineers, North Dakota State Parks and Recreation, and the North Dakota State Historical Society. It is part of the Lewis and Clark Trail system.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- What are the big differences in the 3 units of the TR National Park?
- Before the Greening of the Badlands, Brown is Beautiful at Sentinel Butte
- Badlands are Open at These 9 Places
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions about the Badlands — and We Have Answers
- Saturday Snapshot — Drought in the Badlands, Tough for Bison