Wildfires from western Montana float to western North Dakota and settle in the valley. The red cast from the haze is created by the sunlight filtered through the smoke. www.beautifulbadlandsnd.com
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- What are the big differences in the 3 units of the TR National Park?
- Before the Greening of the Badlands, Brown is Beautiful at Sentinel Butte
- Badlands are Open at These 9 Places
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions about the Badlands — and We Have Answers
- Saturday Snapshot — Drought in the Badlands, Tough for Bison