Nux Baa Ga means “All the People” in Arikara. The trail is six miles long and accomodates hikers, horseback riders and bicyclists along the shores of Lake Sakakawea. The area is historically significant. Signage pays tribute to Elbowoods and surrounding communities that were lost to the lake.
- Places to go (179)
- Things To Do (141)
- North Dakota scenery (113)
- North Dakota Badlands (103)
- North Dakota (102)
- #NorthDakota (301)
- #beautifulbadlands (290)
- Badlands (285)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (252)
- #ndlegendary (244)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 5 Landmarks in the Beautiful Badlands Look Like Their Name — Battleship Butte is one.
- A low Sun Makes Sunday Afternoon Drive a Treasury of Impressive Winter Landscapes.
- Readers Love These Bloodcurdling Wild West Murder Stories
- Have You Seen the Top 4 Badlands Subjects from 2020?
- Borscht! Pampushky! A Ukrainian New Year Feast!