Nux Baa Ga means “All the People” in Arikara. The trail is six miles long and accomodates hikers, horseback riders and bicyclists along the shores of Lake Sakakawea. The area is historically significant. Signage pays tribute to Elbowoods and surrounding communities that were lost to the lake.
- Places to go (169)
- Things To Do (138)
- North Dakota scenery (108)
- North Dakota (98)
- North Dakota Badlands (97)
- #NorthDakota (325)
- Badlands (320)
- #beautifulbadlands (317)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (279)
- Badlands of North Dakota (255)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Spectacular Fall Colors on the Maah Daah Hey Trail. An Outstanding Five Day Adventure in the Beautiful Badlands!
- Use this Checklist Before a Fall Hike in the Badlands
- Best Apple Pies in the Beautiful Badlands!
- A quick trip for a rewarding autumn hike in the colorful Badlands
- Now is the time to catch fall colors in the Badlands.