Nux Baa Ga means “All the People” in Arikara. The trail is six miles long and accomodates hikers, horseback riders and bicyclists along the shores of Lake Sakakawea. The area is historically significant. Signage pays tribute to Elbowoods and surrounding communities that were lost to the lake.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- What are the big differences in the 3 units of the TR National Park?
- Before the Greening of the Badlands, Brown is Beautiful at Sentinel Butte
- Badlands are Open at These 9 Places
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions about the Badlands — and We Have Answers
- Saturday Snapshot — Drought in the Badlands, Tough for Bison