Spring run off was a brisk on Magpie Creek in the heart of the North Dakota badlands in north Billings County. On a warm March day with little wind, amble water formed a smooth mirror.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Places to go (187)
- Things To Do (147)
- North Dakota scenery (117)
- North Dakota (111)
- North Dakota Badlands (109)
- #NorthDakota (329)
- #beautifulbadlands (316)
- Badlands (308)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (270)
- #ndlegendary (262)
- You’ll be astounded by this marvelous breath-taking rugged Badlands region
- Photos Show Dunn County Drips with a Rich History of Cowboys and Rodeos.
- How to Rendezvous with Trappers and Traders at Fort Union This Weekend
- Absolutely the Best Taffy in the West! It’s in Medora!
- It’s Weekend Number 2 of hypnotic colors at Tobacco Gardens Kite Fest