Spring run off was a brisk on Magpie Creek in the heart of the North Dakota badlands in north Billings County. On a warm March day with little wind, amble water formed a smooth mirror.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- What are the big differences in the 3 units of the TR National Park?
- Before the Greening of the Badlands, Brown is Beautiful at Sentinel Butte
- Badlands are Open at These 9 Places
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions about the Badlands — and We Have Answers
- Saturday Snapshot — Drought in the Badlands, Tough for Bison