Could it be that the presence of mountain lions in this area of North Dakota is responsible for the name of this ranch road? Some people say so. Scairt Woman Road begins west of Grassy Butte in McKenzie County, continues south into Billings County. It is a local, rough road only to be traversed in favorable weather conditions, and not when wet.
- Places to go (179)
- Things To Do (141)
- North Dakota scenery (113)
- North Dakota Badlands (103)
- North Dakota (102)
- #NorthDakota (296)
- #beautifulbadlands (284)
- Badlands (279)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (246)
- #ndlegendary (244)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 5 Landmarks in the Beautiful Badlands Look Like Their Name — Battleship Butte is one.
- A low Sun Makes Sunday Afternoon Drive a Treasury of Impressive Winter Landscapes.
- Readers Love These Bloodcurdling Wild West Murder Stories
- Have You Seen the Top 4 Badlands Subjects from 2020?
- Borscht! Pampushky! A Ukrainian New Year Feast!