Could it be that the presence of mountain lions in this area of North Dakota is responsible for the name of this ranch road? Some people say so. Scairt Woman Road begins west of Grassy Butte in McKenzie County, continues south into Billings County. It is a local, rough road only to be traversed in favorable weather conditions, and not when wet.
- #10-14 fun easy and historic healthy Badlands attractions for 2021
- Add 4 More of the top healthy Badland Attractions to Your 2021 calendar
- Photo Gallery –12 Images Celebrating the Badlands Each Month in 2020
- Top 10 Photo Memories of 2020 in the Beautiful Badlands
- Why does the Theodore Roosevelt National Park have a herd of cows?
- #NorthDakota (251)
- Badlands (246)
- #beautifulbadlands (235)
- #ndlegendary (226)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (205)