Could it be that the presence of mountain lions in this area of North Dakota is responsible for the name of this ranch road? Some people say so. Scairt Woman Road begins west of Grassy Butte in McKenzie County, continues south into Billings County. It is a local, rough road only to be traversed in favorable weather conditions, and not when wet.
- Places to go (168)
- Things To Do (137)
- North Dakota scenery (103)
- North Dakota (94)
- North Dakota Badlands (91)
- #NorthDakota (302)
- Badlands (293)
- #beautifulbadlands (292)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (259)
- #ndlegendary (238)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Now is the time to catch fall colors in the Badlands.
- Readers Picked the Six Most Popular Badlands Road Trip Destinations
- Elbowoods Church was there when the Badlands lined the Missouri River
- Best Soup In The West? Knoepfla. Knopfla. Knophla. Knoefla. Knoephla!
- Are these Missouri River hills at Watford City Birnt or Burnt?