Could it be that the presence of mountain lions in this area of North Dakota is responsible for the name of this ranch road? Some people say so. Scairt Woman Road begins west of Grassy Butte in McKenzie County, continues south into Billings County. It is a local, rough road only to be traversed in favorable weather conditions, and not when wet.
- Now is the time to see Badlands Fall Colors
- Don’t stop! Autumn in the Rugged Badlands is perfect exploring.
- Visit a strange-looking rock that guided cowboys north to the Badlands
- Snapshot Saturday — Take your camera on a road trip like this
- 4 Free and Easy Badlands Social-distancing Car Trip Adventures
- #NorthDakota (242)
- Badlands (241)
- #beautifulbadlands (229)
- #ndlegendary (218)
- beautifulbadlandsnd (202)