After a hike across the grasslands of open range cattle country, a careful look over the ledge of towering bluffs reveals hikers on their way to discover the O’Brien Ice Caves, named after the land owner of this scenic area in North Dakota.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Road Trip! Unparalleled Easy Scenic Drive for scenery, culture, and history
- Elusive, Powerful Elk! Seldom Seen Like This in the Beautiful Badlands!
- TR National Park Working on These 4 Big Changes for Even More Visitors
- Cheer up! Take One of These Three Refreshing Cold Winter Road Trips
- Mouth-Watering Valentine’s Sweets in the Beautiful Badlands