Valentine Sweets in the Beautiful Badlands
People know western North Dakota and eastern Montana for its warmth and hospitality. Did you know that it’s a pretty sweet place, too, especially on Valentine’s Day? Valentine’s Day is on the horizon, that’s why we surveyed 20 Badlands communities to find the Best Sweets for the Sweets this Valentine’s season.
Valentine’s Sweets Galore!
We are happy to report that not only are there numerous sources of Valentine’s Sweets to be had, they are nearly everywhere. Some of the most highly recommended purveyors of yummy Valentine’s Sweets are ‘Main Street’ community brick and mortar businesses. Others are skilled individuals who work out of their private homes. Passions run high in the creation of Sweets for the Sweet, that’s for sure.
Top 12 Places to Purchase Valentine’s Sweets in the Beautiful Badlands
Twenty surveys in various areas of the Beautiful Badlands yielded more than 50 different recommendations! In order of popularity, listed here are the Top 12 Places to Find Valentine’s Sweets in the Beautiful Badlands of North Dakota. (click on each to view their Facebook page.)
- C & K Sweet Shop & Coffee, Dickinson, ND
- Hometown Homemade, Watford City, ND
- Sisters’ Chocolates, Dickinson, ND
- Bossy Jo’s Bakery, Killdeer, ND
- The Pick and Patch, Williston, ND
- Lekke Memories, Dickinson, ND
- Sammie’s Sweet Creations, Watford City, ND
- Luna’s Imaginative Desserts, Williston, ND
- ME.ND Bakery & Deli, Tioga, ND
- Sprinkled Pink Sweets, Sidney, MT
- Written in Frosting, Gladstone, ND
- Party Central & Main Street Popcorn Factory, Sidney, MT
More Highly Recommended Sources for Valentine’s Sweets
Running neck and neck for recommendations for Top Sweets for the Sweet (click on each to view their Facebook page):
- All Things Chocolate in the Bakken, Williston, ND
- All for P Sweets & Treats, Williston, ND
- Larsen Service Drug & Soda Fountain, Watford City, ND
- Jack & Jill, Watford City, ND
- Country Floral & Greenhouse, Williston, ND
- Mama T’s Sweet Treats, Williston, ND
- Kathryn’s Sweets, Gladstone, ND
- Wild Vines Market, Beach, ND
- Flowers & Cappuccino by Lasting Visions, Bowman, ND
- The Cake Life, Gladstone, ND
- The Cup & Cake, Belfield, ND
- Simply Flowers and Gifts, Dickinson, ND
- One Blessed Cookie, Dickinson, ND
- 3rd Avenue Floral, Dickinson, ND
- Stacey’s Sweet Confections, Dunn Center, ND
- Pour Some Sugar, Ray, ND
- Jason’s Super Foods, New Town, ND
- BK Sweet Shop, New Town, ND
Consider these individuals:
Also give consideration to these individuals whose passion for Sweets for the Sweets results in beautiful and tasty creations. Private message them on Facebook for more information:
Williston: Kammey Kendall
Watford City: Sadie Rasmussen, Melissa Markwordt,
Dickinson: Abby Clyde, Bailey Rose, Cheyenne Bumper,
Bowman: Rachelle Bergstrom
Stanley: Julie Rehab Bellm, Ryan Yvette Niemitalo, Karen Ebsch
New Town: Bertville Fox, Tannah Ann Houle, Luke Walker
What is there to do in the Beautiful Badlands when you’re done eating your sweets?
Check out these 2021 Calendar Ideas:
The top 2021 vacations such as the Indian scout cemetery, all part of the North Dakota Badlands is a coming book. So, to stay up to date, just subscribe to find and read additional sections before the book is published.
Stay in tune with what is happening in the North Dakota Badlands by following us on Facebook.
Take a virtual tour of the Badlands at https://www.mykuhls.com.